My Birth Date

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

Yeah - its Friday!!!

Woof, woof

I think I have managed to pin Mummy down and more committed to MY cause. I am important too, you know!

I am busy growing up fast and not only is that noticable by my weight and height increases. Mummy now have two of my puppy teeth that she has put into a shoe (hers) under her bed (my bed is too low), for the Tooth Fairy. With the money I hope to get, I will buy myself a nice juicy bone to chew on!

Oh, Mummy also bought me some REAL toothpaste for canines only. Not that I have any idea of what she is trying to do when she tries to brush my teeth - but it tastes OK (I suppose).

Mummy and Nan went absolutely dilly last night when I learnt to 'turn'. I quickly got the hang of things when Mummy not only praised me but also gave me treats. Now, I will sit, drop and turn, one after the other, because there is a treat in there somewhere hee hee

The Dad was not impressed with me last night when I followed some children up the road. He was busy in the garage and I was supposed to stay with him but the laughter and excited voices of the kiddies got ME all excited too. What is a Pup supposed to do, I ask? Anyway, The Dad came up the road to fetch me and just knew this was not where I was supposed to be. Not that he said or did anything, I just KNEW. I really, really tried to become one with the tarmac - did not work - The Dad saw me and brought me back home. Oh well, maybe another day........

Mummy will be taking Nan and me for a bit of a roadtrip this weekend so that Nan can see more than just our house, Mummy's work, and the way to and from it. I am so looking forward to that. The Dad also suggested we go up the East Coast on Sunday. Let's hope the weather knows this!

I am so proud of my friend, Maxdog, for winning the Bubble Competition. Good on you, Max.

My heart also goes out to Woodrow. You hang in there, Buddy, and fight! Many prayers going out for you!

And then there is Princess. mmmmmmmmm What a charming Girl! If only you lived closer.

I also read up about Sgt Stubby (an apparent stray cross Pit Bull / Boston Terrier) who saw service in WW1 on the American side. Makes me proud to be a Pit Bull! It also makes me ask - why are some Humans cruel and fickle? Pity, there is so much we can learn from each other - and who says canine's don't have feeling? I suppose that is a lesson for another day, another time.

Everybody must have a great weekend and I hope you all get lots of lovely walkies in too.

Until next time, take care and God Bless.
Woof
Paxton

1 comment:

  1. Hey Paxton my Mate
    It sounds like you are developing in leaps and bounds! ...we love your new header too!!! It shows you off nicely and you look like you are having a lot of fun.
    Lots of licks
    MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

    ReplyDelete